Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pop somethin'... Move somethin'... Shake ya tail feather...

You guys. YOU GUYS. You know what I don't get?

Feathers.

FEATHERS.

They are EVERYWHERE.

In jewelry, all over clothes, in hair... When did this become cool? Have I aged out of the generation that understands all the new trends?

I mean, okay, maybe feathers aren't really that bad. In small doses. I definitely go back and forth on this topic. A few of the little skinny ones are kind of cute... But can we just agree to veto the big crazy ones?

I feel like feather earrings can be cute, you know... When there are TWO of them. You CANNOT convince me that this is okay.


It's not.

It's just NOT.


It is ONE gigantic clump of feathers that makes it look like some creepy alien has taken up residence in your skull and it's tail is sticking out.

Not acceptable.

So let's review...

  A few well-blended extensions? Super cute.

Massive feather tail things that reach your boobs?

I just can't get on board with this.

Sorry, I just can't.

How about you? 

Photo credits: voimiami.com, abcfamily.com, chacha.com, thecraftbegins.com

4 comments:

Corryn on August 10, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

haha... love your blog :)

I love the feathers,, just a few though. or maybe even 1. the massive feathers are a little strange. I threw 1 in my daughters hair and its adorable. :)

www.rewindwithcoffee.com


ps.. i want to follow your blog... i am new to this.. how on earth do i do it? I followed you on twitter so i guess that will do :)

leelee on August 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM said...

haha no worries, it took me a while to figure it out myself :) there should be a bar up at the top that lets you follow/share/etc - just click on follow. or on the side bar - theres a thing that says 'my fabulous followers' and you can join the site - both options let you do it with you google ID. let me know if you have any other questions!

Motiur Extensions on July 7, 2014 at 7:59 AM said...

Wow so nice feather extension site.
feather jewelry

FDC Movies on April 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck